Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a Playa Eat

















[delicioso]


I'm happy to report that, as you all should know by now, the Steelers humiliated another offense today -- the San Francisco 40-whiners -- to complete the first 3-0 start since 1992, the first year of the tenure of legendary coach Bill "Taher of Paher" Cowher. The score was 37-16. I coulda been there. I was offered tickets. But it turns out I had made plans already to visit an historic church near Thurmont (yeah, I know...).

But y'know, it probably wasn't a great idea anyway, because I've got about 8,000 wds due tomorrow on a big freelance project, anyway. So I wanted to show yinz guys (see above) what a high-rolla like me eats up here in Batchelorland to (a) cheer myself up and (b) steel myself for a long night of writing.

That's a huge (at least 2/3 of a pound, I'm guessing) Worcestershire sauce-tanged burger with English cheddar cheese and fried onions on top. and then a zucchini-based ratatouille paprikash that I improvised out of some green squash my mom brought me at the baptism of The General, scads of garlic, onions & tomaters and some fiery spices. See everyone? Eating my vegetables!

No comments: