Two weeks ago (god, I´m so behind the blog) I went to visit Kat in Granada, where she is studying. We took our first day to go to Nerja, a nice little village on the Costa del Sol, just south of Granada.
Here´s a beautiful Kat with the coast...

And the coast again...

And me bringing french fries to Kat...

Some grizzled old dudes pulling their boats up to dry land on the beach...

The caves at Nerja... (I expected to be able to ride a donkey up to them, but we had to settle for a bus...)

Kat contemplating the next move of a chess game in a tea house in Granada, where we drank tea and green mint lemonade...

And me contemplating one of the moves that will lose me 3 games straight...
...just kidding. I won.
2 comments:
I let you win. Kat
seriously. look at kat's game face. she's like Snape or something.
Post a Comment